Technology changes at a tremendous pace and, no matter how experienced the developer, there's always something new to learn. The best way to ramp up on a new technology is to learn from someone who has real-world experience and can go beyond the textbook to teach best practices.
A few of my current training topics are:
- Enterprise Web Applications with Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Entity Framework (EF)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Painless Migration from WinForms to Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Add Quality Control to Your Existing Applications Using Microsoft Fakes
- Moving Your Team to Agile Rapid Development
If your development team is interested in adopting a new technology or simply wants to hone their existing skillset, a private workshop might be just the ticket. To inquire about availability, I can be reached by email or phone.